Sunday, April 15, 2018

Wiki so far

Some of the main contributions I've made so far to wiki include. In each of these sections I wrote a paragraph or more going more in depth on the topic:

1. Underdeveloped Nations- here I added a section on how new media technology plays a role in aiding individuals with autism in underdeveloped nations.
2. Marketing (Marketing Mix and Marketing) - here I added a section on the Marketing Mix because in the entire marketing section there were no prior information about the marketing mix. In the Marketing Section in general, I also edited some information and added some to other areas I felt needed to be spruced up
3. New Media in Investing (Acorns) - here I elaborated on some sections, I believe the sections about Acorns, and how useful the application is to college students trying to save and invest.
4. Privacy (Data mining)- here I mentioned how privacy is a major factor when it comes to data mining, many individuals are unaware of the consequences. Here I wanted to address the issues that arise.
5. New media and Cloud computing- here I mentioned some cases in which cloud computing went wrong for major celebrities and why individuals need to be wary of the information they are allowing on the cloud.
6. New Media and Communication- I elaborated on the posting about Instagram and iMessage. Adding some minute details about each category.
7. Hulu and Spotify for Students- I mentioned the current deals offered to students and how they can take advantage of those deals.

1 comment:

  1. I read your contribution about technology and autism in undeveloped nation. It has indeed opened up a door for people with autism to communicate with people around the world.

    ReplyDelete

Wiki so far

Some of the main contributions I've made so far to wiki include. In each of these sections I wrote a paragraph or more going more in dep...