Friday, February 9, 2018

The Impacts of New Media Technology on Society (Proposal)

New Media has taken over our society. There are many negative and positive impacts of this constant technological advancement on businesses, children, social life, and more. I will be conducting a research that delivers the negative impacts new media technology has on Millennial (their addiction to social media and cell phones). I will also be examining the negative backlash that businesses are facing due to the collapse of the brick and mortar system, analyzing the movement from shopping in stores to online. Another negative impact to be discussed is the health effects of constant exposure to cellular devices, laptops, tablets, and more. Finally, I will discuss the impact of minimal face to face communication in households, social life, and the workplace. I will also cover the positive impacts of new media technology. First, I'll be identifying the benefits of global many to many scope and illustrate how important the Interoperability of technology is. Another benefit is that businesses are able to market and educated a wider consumer base, increasing value to customers and profitability to businesses. Lastly, I'll identify how new media technology plays a positive role in education. Overall, I will be conducting this research on a broader scale, touching upon many aspects of new media technology and the impact it has on our society. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiki so far

Some of the main contributions I've made so far to wiki include. In each of these sections I wrote a paragraph or more going more in dep...